Tough waterproof remote control with LCD for marine equipment with chain counter:
* Windlasses * Thrusters * Lights * Anchorwash * Davits * Passerelles *
Kit includes one handheld console unit with cradle, one base station, a deck socket with 2m lead, a socket sealing cap, one sensor, 2 magnets, screws for the cradle and socket, installation and operation instructions.
- 4 metres spiral cable
- Electrical protection against back-emf
- Rubber over-moulding for shock protection and grip
- Stowage on cradle
- Operation in parallel with all AutoAnchor products eg toggle switches, foot switches or other control equipment
- Connect to DC, AC and hydraulic systems
- Rugged cable and connectors with:
- Moulded plug and socket rated to IP67
- 2m flying lead from socket for better connectivity
- Gold plated contacts on plug and socket to reduce corrosion
- Socket sealing cap
- Present the length of rode to deploy
- Plus Windlass Control with Chain Counter
- Counts rope/chain or all-chain rode
- AA703 Base StationChoice of feet, metres or fathoms measurement
- Logs windlass operating hours for maintenance
- Easy calibration
- Electronic diagnostics for troubleshooting installation
- Auto stop and docking alarm when the anchor is close to docking
- Two speed operation
Output Maximum Current Draw
Output Minimum Current Draw
When connecting to solid stage switching or other low current windlass drive, a PLC or AC variable frequency drive, a dummy resistor load may be required.
Rode – Chain Only
Rode – Rope and Chain
For DC windlasses a dual direction solenoid is required.
Please note product specifications may change without notice and the latest product specifications may not be reflected in the versions available on this website. Please contact AutoAnchor for specific technical information.